Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Where Clause

This morning Chuck Boyce invited me to co-host his podcast show, the Where Clause. What a blast! We talked about a few cool web pages , articles, and blogs, and then Chuck asked me about my O/R dbms research, and Optimization Theory. Look for the March 1st episode of the Where Clause

In other ground breaking news, today is March 1st - the public announcement for the Colorado PASS Camp - May 17th in Denver. We'll have a signup web page soon. Many thanks to Chris Shaw and Mike White for their help organizing this day of SQL.

Tom Rizzo's book Pro SQL Server 2005 with co-author Adam Machanic, is a good book if you already know SQL Server 2K and you want to get up to speed quickly. I recommend it.

Today, I'm wrapping up the author review for the Management Studio chapter for SQL Server 2005 Bible. After this only 10 chapters left to review. The end is in sight. If I get time I'd like to create a Camtasia screen cast on Using Management Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home